You Are Needed
As the new and the only Wisconsin chapter of the national nonprofit Parents for Public Schools, we stand together as parent advocates for every child in MPS. You are needed to
- Act proactively on behalf of all MPS students.
- Work with the MPS Board of Directors, administration, teachers and staff to make our schools stronger.
- Act as passionate, committed owners of public schools, rather than passive consumers.
- Hold policymakers accountable to ensure adequate and equitable school funding.
- Recruit and retain MPS families.