PPS-MKE organizes district-wide to engage, mobilize, and educate parents. Your voice is needed, and there are many ways to use you can use it to support high-quality, well-funded public education in Milwaukee:
- Sign up for our email list so that we can keep you in the PPS-MKE loop. (Add link)
- Complete our advocacy postcard. It takes just a moment and is an easy first-step to learning more about how education-funding reform can better serve Milwaukee’s children.
- Attend a meeting or join a committee. Our five key committees: Communications, Development, Membership, Policy and Programming. Committees meet monthly.
- Invite PPS-MKE to your school. We’ll tell you more about PPS-MKE; you tell us more about what your school needs to succeed.
- Tell us what you think PPS-MKE should be working on for the 2013-14 school year. We’re seeking ideas of priorities and policies to support in the months ahead.